Fri - Sat: 07.00-23.00.
We want all visitors at Lily Spa to get the most out of the experience. You will see suggestions about "travels" you can embark on, get recommendations about how to use each facility, in which order to use them, and their effect.
Upon arrival you will receive a bathrobe, towels and slippers to be returned in containers upon departure. Swimwear is mandatory - you can bring your own, or you can purchace this at our Spa-shop.
- Diving and pool-play is not allowed
- It is not allowed to use phone, to film or photograph in Lily Spa
- You can purchase drink in Lily Spa (all rights) - it is not allowed to bring your own drinks.
- Clothings are mandatory in Lily Spa. Underwear is not allowed due to hygiene.
- Be considerate to other spa guests - most are there to relax
- Shower naked before baths. Shower before sauna and use of pool . Use soap and shampoo located in the shower.
- Use towel in our saunas and baths, so that your skin does not touch wood.
- In steam baths and saunas with tiled benches, please flush the bench with the water hose before and after use
- Personal belongings should be kept in lockers. Lily Spa is not responsible for theft, damages, or loss of property.
Each guest will receive a slot time. You will get information about this by e-mail in connection to your reservation.